Follow these simple tips to extend the life of your Vesuvio Ceramic Pan.
‣ Use only wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils.
‣ Hand-wash your pan with a good grease-cutting dish soap and non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
‣Preheat pan before adding oil.
‣Use oil or liquid to help prevent food from sticking.
‣Allow your pan to cool before washing.
‣Use caution when handling hot pans and lids, both on the stove top and in the oven.
You Should Not:
‣ Use metal or sharp utensils.
‣ Use your stovetop cookware with cool-touch silicon in ovens that are over 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
‣ Use silicone-free bakeware in ovens that are over 600 degrees Fahrenheit
‣ Use metal knives or whisks.