Follow these simple tips to extend the life of your Vesuvio Ceramic Pan.
‣ Use only wooden, plastic, or silicone utensils.
‣ Hand-wash your pan with a good grease-cutting dish soap and non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
‣ Preheat pan before adding oil.
‣ Use oil or liquid to help prevent food from sticking.
‣ Allow your pan to cool before washing.
‣ Use caution when handling hot pans and lids, both on the stove top and in the oven.
You Should Not:
‣ Use metal or sharp utensils.
‣ Use your stovetop cookware with cool-touch silicon in ovens that are over 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
‣ Use silicone-free bakeware in ovens that are over 600 degrees Fahrenheit
‣ Use metal knives or whisks.